3 bedrooms • 200 m²
€ 3,250 (excl.)
- Property typeGround floor apartment
- Living area200 m²
Supremely luxurious and unique groundfloor apartment with souterrain (approx. 196 sqm) of which 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sunny garden facing South West. On walking distance of the heart of the bustling shopping street "Frederik Hendriklaan'' with several, lunch, dining and excellent shopping possibilities. Near Sea and Dunes of the ''Zuiderstrand" and the bustling harbour of Scheveningen with lots of restaurants and possibilities for entertainment. This apartment is a must-see!
Entrance on street level: with spacious hallway giving access to 2 bedrooms with an intermediate bathroom provided with: grand walk-in-shower, double washbasin and towel radiator. Through hallway access to a separate toilet with sink and a separate room for the storage of a washing machine and dryer.
Spacious livingroom with an open luxurious kitchen and cooking island. The kitchen is provided with: induction cooker with integrated extractor, quooker, oven- combimicrowave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Via the livingroom to the adjoining tiled backgarden (approx. 42 sqm.) facing South West provided with a wooden shed.
Through staircase to the souterrain with a huge masterbedroom with an open concept bathroom which is provided with: bath, double washbasin, walk-in-shower, toilet and towelradiator.
- Supremely groundfloor apartment.
- Fully renovated.
- Provided with double glass.
- Minimum rental period of 1 year.
- Deposit equal to 1 month of rent.
- Possibility to rent an external garage box in the same street.
- PVC floor with woodlook in herringbone pattern.
- Automatic Luxaflex system with remote control for darkening the living as well as masterbedroom.
- Provided with floor heating.